Who we are
Our website address is: http://mydukan.com.pk. and we belong to Sahiwal, Pakistan. We developed this App and website for local market initially (But in plan to excel).
When the customer visits the app. Or use the services thru the store, the same does hereby agree to collect, use and transfer its information and data as shown herein this policy.
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information – including Email
- Residential information (e.g. Postal Code, Site location)
- Other relevant information for surveying purpose and / or promotions
What would we do with collected information?
- We are in need of such information to understand your needs and provide better services – especially for the following reasons:
- Maintaining internal records
- We may use such information to improve our products and services
- We may send promotional messages via Email on regular basis to shed light on new products, special offers and the like we believe it may be of concern to the customer by using the Email address registered in the account of the customer.
- From time to time, we may use your data and information to contact you for market surveys. We may also communicate with you via Email, telephone, fax or others. We use these information and data to customize the site according to your interests.
Security and Data Retention
- We take the measures necessary to protect your information and data against any unauthorized attempts to have access thereto and any illegal use thereof, unintentional loss or damage of information and data. Therefore, we would retain your information and data for a reasonable period of time or so long as the law so requires.
- When selecting the password that would allow you log in to some certain parts of the website, you will be fully responsible for maintaining it safe. We strongly recommend you not to share it with anyone.
- Unfortunately, information thru the Internet is not 100% safe. After all, we will take all the measures necessary to protect your information. Nonetheless, we cannot guarantee the information security that will be conveyed to the site. Any transfer will be at your own risk. When we receive your information, we would use strict measures and security features to prevent any attempts of unauthorized access to your information.
We welcome all comments, inquiries and requests relevant to the use of your information and data. Please send to the following Email address:
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Your contact information
Your contact information is not stored at any of our website servers. Family data remain in your hands. Our only and sole reason to run app and website is to sell our product. No advertisement is being made through our website or App.
How we protect your data
We are committed to protect data of our customer. Our products are purely domestic products. Has no influence on children except Children care products. So, remain comfortable with us.